Providing a world class HR experience to employees and line managers is essential in a changing and competitive talent landscape. As HR Advisor
, you will be on the front line of creating exceptional HR experiences.
The HR Advisor is accountable for HR Advice support to employees in the BeNeFrux. If you have a passion for people, a driver of continuous improvement and are motivated to create the best possible user experience, this could be a dream job! Where You Fit In?
The HR Advisor is a member of the BeNeFrux
Operations team. The role is primary contact for employees for HR advice in the BeNeFrux, consisting of around 9K employees. The role is an individual contributor role and can be assigned to a specific business portfolio and is part of a team of HR Advisors that provide world class HR support to the business. What is the Role?
What We Need From You?
- Advise line managers from businesses on HR matters
- Use data to provide insights that can drive proactive HR support to line managers
- Provide coaching & feedback to line managers
- Provide end-to-end HR Advice to Line Managers and follow up support as necessary
- Liaise with HR experts to get input on complex cases in order to provide informed guidance
- Partner with other HR teams leveraging intra-HR interactions to deliver exceptional Employee and Line Manager experience
- Responsible for delivering HR advice to line managers; supporting managers with HR-related queries
- Diagnose incoming requests to establish needs of the line manager; subsequently take ownership for resolution or determine correct routing to another part of the HR model
- Provide seamless end-to-end resolution of HR queries to line managers. Queries may include, but not limited to: Exit/Redundancy management; Settlement Agreements; Policy guidance; Local implementation of global change projects; Benefits advice and specific site/business practices
- Model best practice behaviors and champion a One Team ethos
- Strengthening own and team's capabilities through daily coaching as well as structural training
- Pro-actively identify and address opportunities for growth of HR Organization
You bring a Learner Mindset, a curiosity to learn and grow, learn from mistakes, successes and speak up openly in a safe environment.
You have solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business, supporting line managers with HR related matters, ideally experienced business facing roles in the past.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven track of experience in HR
- Dutch min. C1 and fluent English
- The ability to coach and offer advice/alternatives, as opposed to just providing answers
- Skilled in having effective contracting conversations with the ability to manage expectations
- Business understanding
- HR Information & Analysis skills
- Continous Improvement mindset
- Proven diagnostic and investigation skills
- Ability to proactively support change with stakeholders and colleagues
- HR Business Partnering skills preferred
Flexible hybrid working arrangements (part-time working) are supported where feasible, and are subject to applicable local policies, regulations and legislative frameworks. If appropriate, please make clear in your application the type of flexible working arrangements you would like to be considered.