Would You like to provide end-to-end HR Operations support to employees and local HR executing complex Local HR Processes, in line with existing policies and procedures? We are looking for HR passionate who would like to join our HR Department as HR Advisor.What's a role?
HR Operations provides a range of services, focusing on ensuring that Shell employees and line managers get the best support and advice on HR related matters. Since 2015 the Krakow HR Operations team and HR teams in NL, UK, Norway, and Germany have been closely integrated, planning joint agendas and priorities based on both country and business needs. HR Operations supports all aspects of the employee lifecycle for employees located in Europe and Africa, international transfers included.More specifically, your role will include:
Education requirement/field of study:
- Management of end-to-end cases according to established ways of working, Using Salesforce tool to log queries and updates.
- Keeping customers updated on the status of open cases. Liaising with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees, and Line Managers, as required in order to resolve cases.
- Dealing with third-party service providers.
- Timely escalation of complex queries to senior advisors, SME's and policy teams.
- Providing input for Knowledge Management within the team (including creation and ownership of documentation/ job aids).
- Sharing best practices within the team, striving for continual improvement in service delivery.
Human Resources, Psychology, Sociology, Pedagogy, Business Administration. Requirements:
We are looking for candidates who have very good knowledge and a good understanding of HR Model. Furthermore, we appreciate candidates who are empathetic and have an excellent mindset. Beyond that, we'd hope to see as many following as possible on your CV:
- 1-year work experience - previous experience in Shared Service, Call Centre. Service environment is an advantage.
- English (Good command, both written & oral).
- German - B2/C1.
- Exposure to an administration and /or services-oriented position preferable.
- Experience in service excellence.
- SAP, Workday, or Salesforce experience is an advantage.
- Excel and analytical skills.