We are seeking a Process Engineer specializing in NGL Fractionation to join our Client's NGL Fractionation Department.
Client's NGL Fractionation is responsible for providing Ethane, Propane and Butane product to our local Petrochemical industry through fractionating and treating Natural Gas Liquids (NGL). In addition, Client has the capability to export Refrigerated Propane and Butane through export facilities.
Your primary role will be to support plant operations through analyzing and troubleshooting process parameters as well as performing management of change and process improvement studies. Key Responsibilities
As the successful candidate you will be required to perform the following:
- Perform in-depth plant monitoring and optimize the performance of assigned units by overseen unit's operation and economics losses.
- Issuing detailed reports to recommend changes supported by simulation models' result to optimize unit operation.
- Lead unit operations troubleshooting and investigating off-spec. products and plant trips/ upsets and manage the required deliverables.
- Support Operations during turnaround and unplanned Shutdowns / Startups by understanding the unit operating conditions and transient effects to recommend operations improvements
- Perform specific tasks such as, but not limited to catalyst/ desiccant forecast/ evaluation, test runs, de-bottlenecking studies, due-diligence assessment, enhancement studies, HAZOP studies.
- Assigned the Lead Role in process safety management overseeing HAZOP, PSR, SIL, PSSR, RA, and Alarm Rationalization. Lead HAZOP/Process Safety Reviews of plant operations as well as new modifications.
- Propose and manage major projects to improve safety, reliability and profitability. Prepare design request, budget justifications and detailed implementation plans for economically justifiable projects. Develop detailed engineering design packages for in-house process-oriented projects and follow up on implementation.
- Carryout process simulation using Aspen software package.
- Liaise with vendors and technology licensors for process enhancements and changes.
- You must hold a Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering from a recognized and approved program. An advanced degree is preferred.
- You should have a minimum of 15 years of total NGL/LPG process units experience (process engineering and operations) with at least 10 years' experience in handling gas processing and NGL Fractionation.
- Exposure to different licensor technologies for gas processing and NGL Fractionation is a plus
- You should be a certified PHA/HAZOP leader.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.