Our welding team is top-notch and we're looking for a few more skilled welders to join us. This role involves the layout, fit, and fabrication of metal components to assemble structural forms, such as frames for assembly, welding vessels, and piping systems, using knowledge of welding techniques, metallurgy, and engineering requirements.Second Shift: Monday - Thursday, 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM - Four-day work week!Essential Functions (Responsibilities):
These duties and responsibilities are not exhaustive and will be supplemented as necessary by additional duties that are assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Reads and interprets blueprints, diagrams, and schematics and is able to work from sketches or verbal instructions
- Performs free-hand MIG and TIG welding
- Performs TIG welding on Argon purged piping spools and components
- Performs sanitary welding and fitting of parts
- Performs complex assembly of machines
- Performs machining to complete the welding task
- Assists in developing and building jigs and fixtures
- Assists other departments as needed
- Works with and coordinates activities with other job classifications
- Follows safe work practices and all environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
- Reads and understands shop orders and bill of materials (BOMs)
- Understands how the tools and materials replenishment system operates
- Understands the KanBan system
- Able to demonstrate a successful TIG and MIG weld
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to submit a 6G weld coupon to be certified by an independent testing facility
- May be required to pass a re-certification test
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!