If you enjoy working with your hands more than sitting behind a desk, we have the opportunity you've been looking for! Our Mechanical Technician Team works in a fast-paced environment fabricating and building industrial water systems according to customer specifications. You'll use hand tools, power tools, and a variety of machines to complete the manufacturing process. This is a great opportunity to learn how to build custom reverse osmosis filtration systems used by some of the largest commercial companies in the world. This is for the 2nd shift is 2 pm-midnight Monday- Thursday
This is NOT your average manufacturing job! Why work here?
- Good starting pay and the opportunity to advance!
- We have a generous benefits program that includes 5 weeks of combined time off, free dental coverage, medical + vision coverage, free short-term disability coverage, and retirement savings contributions!
- Fitness center available 24/7
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety is Key! Everyone must adhere to all safety procedures including the use of PPE
- Handle all fabrication processes including the use of PVC primers, glue, and other fabrication tools. Fabricate and assemble subcomponents of equipment.
- Position, install, and secure all sub-components into various pieces of equipment as per appropriate drawings.
- Perform self-inspection to verify that all components are installed and match applicable drawings and sign QA documentation.
- Genuine curiosity about how things work and good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to accuratly use a tape measure + measure down to very small increments
- Eye for quality! Our team has high standards and quality work is key. You'll also need to be able to work independently after you learn the ropes.
- Ability to use hand and power tools
- Interested in gaining thread tapping and PVC pipe fabrication experience
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!