The Plant Operator is responsible for monitoring the operation and maintaining the performance of the plant. The plant operator will monitor and control the inlet gas, the processing of that gas, and the customer delivery streams leaving the plant. The plant operator will communicate and work with the customer to insure the gas is being processed to the customer's specifications. The plant operator will communicate and work closely with the maintenance technician, the I&E technician, the plant manager and the other plant operators to insure all equipment is functioning properly
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Monitor plant operations, and make necessary adjustments to insure optimum plant performance.
- Work with the maintenance and I&E technicians in maintaining and repairing all process equipment.
- Insure that all work in the plant is performed in a safe and environmentally friendly manor and that work is performed according to Process Safety Management standards.
- Follow all government and Schlumberger regulations and standards.
- Effectively communicate with Plant Manager, Plant Maintenance Technician, Plant I&E Technician and other Plant Operators.
- Effectively communicate with the customer's operations staff operation to customer's specifications.
- Minimum high school education.
- 2-4 years of related experience in the operation of process equipment for the Oil and Gas Industry, or related experience.
- Knowledge of standards for operation of oil and gas process equipment.
- Basic understanding of gas separation membranes.
- Basic computer skills necessary to maintain excellent records of process equipment maintenance, spare parts lists, and preventive maintenance schedules
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.