The Customer Dispatch Specialist is a critical role at the forefront of communication with Customers, Sales Personnel, Well Construction Equipment Business Line functional teams, other SLB Divisions with legacy Cameron Product portfolios. The incumbent performs assessment and manages the distribution of inquiries, tenders, contracts, and purchase orders to the appropriate Commercial teams for processing, ensuring minimum mandatory information is received and requesting additional information when required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Dispatch new inquiries and orders to internal teams for processing.
- Interface with customers both internal and external.
- Expedite and escalate customer requests to management as needed.
- Communicate with Global Commercial Services Team to provide customer support.
- Identify request details and dispatch to appropriate team for processing.
- Access Customer portals to retrieve new RFQs, Tenders and purchase orders, other documentation as required. Utilize SAP to research parts, quotes, sales orders, customer details, etc.
- Configure Excel files for larger quotes to provide information to receiving Commercial team. Coordinate with other Schlumberger Divisions and Business lines for requests received outside of scope of the WCE Business Line.
- High School certification with 2+ years experience in sales, commercial related, or similar manufacturing environment
- Experience in SAP or other ERP systems.
- Experience with MS Office (Outlook and Excel)
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship