Southwestern Energy is searching for a (Welder/Fabricator) to join our team.
Southwestern Energy Company is an independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil exploration, development and production within North America. Visit SWN.com to learn more.
You will report to Gregory Raymond
This position is located at our West Alexander office.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Manage fabrication material inventory
- Uses plans, diagrams, blueprints, and work requests to determine project design, and works with requester to ensure needs are met
- Fabricates equipment by cutting, burning, and welding various metals
- Repairs equipment by using welding techniques and appropriate welding equipment
- Determines metals needed, welding methods, and all particulars of requested jobs
- Uses micrometers and precision measuring tools
- Read, understand and follow all safe work practices and procedures for welding machinery and equipment
- Ability to weld aluminum, stainless and mild steel with stick, MIG and TIG
- Able to fit pipe and perform repairs on various types of hydraulic fracturing equipment
Your Background includes :
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills are a must
- Strong focus on safe operations
- Certificate or Degree in welding
- Forklift/Crane operation