Southwestern Energy is searching for a Delivery Coordinator to join our Wells Services team.
Southwestern Energy Company is an independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil exploration, development and production within North America. Visit SWN.com to learn more.
Southwestern Energy produces and provides energy to our world. It's a commitment that has motivated our employees for nearly 90 years. Our culture demands creativity and innovation. That's why we give employees, including new hires, the opportunity to be a contributor from the first day on the job. We strive to create a rewarding and inclusive work environment, by rewarding team and individual performance, in addition to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits.
You will report to Gregory Raymond
This position is located at our West Alexander office.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Manage inventory actions such as stocking, cycle counts, shipping, receiving, data entry, and repair parts at the following
- Issuances to AFE's and Well sites
- Receipts from AFE's and Wells
- Material transfers between wells
- PO receipts into inventory
- Cycle Counts Complete daily transactions within the Oracle Inventory Management System including:
- Provides proactive inventory replenishment support to Operations with the primary objective of ensuring supply and value for required goods
- Evaluates inventory levels and work in conjunction with Operations and inventory management stakeholders to ensure appropriate replenishment is in place for inventoried items
- Communicates with suppliers to ensure pricing is in line with standards, prepares purchase requisitions and issues purchase orders upon inventory arrival
- Tracks and monitors status of pending orders
- Prepares correspondence with suppliers and stakeholders related to purchase
Your Background includes :
- High school diploma, GED, or the equivalent is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical skills are a must
- Strong focus on safe operations
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and process is a plus
- Forklift knowledge is essential