Procurement Specialist - Stavanger, Norway
- Contract Opportunity
- Duration, 12 months
- Location, Stavanger office and home working
A common trait between leading EPCI's is that they have strong procurement and supply chain departments, and my client here is no different. A leading Norwegian EPCI with global projects, and a growing footprint in not only Oil&Gas projects, but into renewable projects also.
They already have a highly successful procurement team, but due to high demand for deliverables in 2023 & 2024 now seeks to make the addition of a Senior Procurement Specialist to continue their high level of performance.
They seek someone who has proven previous experience in a similar procurement / logistics environment, oral and written Norwegian / English language, and strong computer skills ideally including SAP.
Does this sound like you?
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that Procurement is done in accordance with Company rules and regulations as well as public law.
- Preparation and maintenance of procurement plans
- Preparation of Inquiries, clarifications, evaluations and placing of orders.
- Order follow-up,
- Keep the project personnel aware of the procurement status.
- Relevant previous experience in an offshore procurement and/or logistic environment
- SAP experience is preferable
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to cooperate across disciplines and departments.
- Oral and written communication skills in both Norwegian and English.
- General computer skills (Word/XL) SAP ERP System
For more information, please contact Angus McCormick directly at Leap29.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!