Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for S3D Administrator with experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
Skills / Qualifications
- Providing support for admin activities in Hexagon (Intergraph ) S3D
- Setting up project systems on S3D platforms and ongoing administration
- Provisioning and supporting Technical Applications
- Delivery of project systems deliverables on projects
- Facilitating electronic data handover to customer
- Knowledge in SPF is an added advantage
- Responsible for S3D setup, configuration and customization specific to project listed as below
- Project hierarchy creation
- Define naming convention
- Access rights management
- Database maintenance running daily and weekly clean-up activities
- Monitoring if daily backups are taking place
- Provide backup of the plant, as and when required.
- Retrieval of external data
- Customization of catalogues, specifications and capable of supporting user's issues in S3D modelling
- Customization and extraction of all discipline reports
- Reference data change management requests, excel report templates, drawing templates,
- Create rules & filters and maintain log depicting requirement/purpose.
- Maintain the data consistencies and validation in the S3D database.
- Be the focal point for problem solving and troubleshooting of S3D Projects.
- Provide guidance and assistance to S3D users.
- Develop and provide training to S3D users.
- Roll out system enhancements and application changes in a controlled manner and implement a change management
- Degree in Engineering (4 years) preferably Mechanical / Chemical
- 3 - 8 years of total experience in the setup and administration of Hexagon tools (S3D) preferably in Oil & Gas industry
- Possessing working knowledge of programming language like .Net, C#, VB6, and RDBMS like SQL, oracle etc.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal English language skills
- Needs to be flexible / adaptable and to demonstrate a positive attitude
- Ability to work within a global multicultural team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.