Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for Bently CAD Admin role. This role will be accountable for the provision of applications across a variety of FEED/EPC/PMC contracting environments.
Skills / Qualifications
- Openplant P&ID Need to Create or deploy a project and needs to have troubleshooting user issues Basic knowledge of the schemas driving the application with basic customisation experience Can create new Specification/ Symbol items Experience in connecting to external data sources
- Openplant Modeller Need to created or deployed a project and needs to have troubleshooting user issues Basic knowledge of the schemas driving the application with basic customisation experience Experience in Setting Up Isometric Manager to suit Project Needs Extensive Usage and Administration Experience with Support Manager Extensive Usage and Administration Experience in Catalogues and specfications in OPM Experience with Parametric Equipment Creation
- AutoPlant Modeler Installation and Trouble Shooting of various Version of Autoplant (V8i SS4,SS7,Connect Edition)
Need to Create or deploy a Project needs to have troubleshooting user issues Basic knowledge of the schemas driving the application with basic Customisation experience Can create new Piping Specification Components in Catalog Manager and create new Custom
- Attributes Experience in connecting to external data sources. Extensive experience in Open Plant Isometric Manager and Customization Experience Extensive experience in Customizing Reports Generate GA drawings using Autoplant/Auocad Viewport Definitions and labelling Configure /Generate Piping Isometrics using Bentley Open Plant Isometric Manager
- PlantSight Demonstrate the Understanding of the Basic concepts of PlantSight with Project Experience Extensive experience with linking external data sources or extending data manager content Need to perform basic Plantsight management tasks (add users ,Compare Tags).
- ProjectWise and Microstation Knowledge of and skill in applying Communication skills including training and technical documentation Knowledge of software design concepts and methods sufficient to configure and support technical architecture for Bentley ProjectWise and other enterprise level applications. Ability to configure and administer Bentley ProjectWise and enterprise-level, integrated applications, including installation, maintenance of environments (e.g. install, development, test, staging, production, etc.), patching, fixes, upgrades, code management. Working knowledge of SQL databases and SQL scripting Working knowledge of Windows OS and batch scripting ProjectWise and a variety of other Bentley applications such as MicroStation (Including MDL Macro Development) IRASB, InRoads, and Facilities Planner; operating systems Knowledge about Protocols and Equipment used in Customer organizations Methods and Practices for troubleshooting, recovering, adjusting, modifying, and improving IT systems
- Bachelor's Degree with 4 years course in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering and 5-7 Years of Practical Industrial Experience
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.