- Control all construction personnel and vendors ensuring compliance with project timeframes, resourcing commitments and quality delivery of work scopes.
- Onshore focal point for all Onshore Construction projects works and responsible for safe execution of Construction activities.
- Degree or equivalent in an Engineering
Other Competencies / Skills /
- Minimum 8 years' experience in oil and gas in construction or operations; of which 3 years spent in a supervisory position.
- Thorough understanding of safe systems of work including the permit to work, isolation procedures, hot work, confined space entry, and risk assessment.
- Demonstrable experience of multi-discipline oil and gas small projects/ construction in a supervisory role.
- Strong English language oral and written skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications software such as Microsoft Office/ MS Project, Oracle..
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.