Our Account Management Team is at the forefront of innovation and sustainability, working closely with our customers to create advanced chemical treatment solutions for a wide array of industries. Our people do far more than manage the sales lifecycle, they're technical advisors who develop a deep understanding of customer needs and deliver creative solutions improving energy and water efficiency while optimizing customer profitability and productivity, all while protecting our natural resources. Our most successful people have related technical experience, a passion for environmental sustainability, and a consultative customer approach. Our Account Management Team also has access to excellent benefits and perks including:
- Autonomy & Flexibility - Our Team works remotely, managing their workload and schedule independently
- Training & Expertise - Industry-leading, self-paced, defined-curriculum technical and commercial training. Plus, the opportunity to travel in North America and benefit from a vast network of leading water technology experts
- Compensation - Competitive pay, sales incentives and a full suite of benefits, including a generous retirement plan and company car
If you like the idea of being part of a company that's doing big things to protect the environment, while being rewarded for your creativity and ability to grow a book of business, here's more!
Please Note: This position is assigned to perform work remotelyat customer sites with strict access requirements in the Southern Louisiana (New Orleans and surrounding area).Key Responsibilities:
- Be a consultant and advisor! Listen, learn, and apply your expertise to solve a wide variety of water and process treatment problems, utilizing our industry leading portfolio of products and solutions.
- Have a sense of adventure! This is not a typical desk job. You'll be out in the field working at commercial sites several days per month. Sometimes you'll need to roll up your sleeves using field test equipment, chemical feed systems, and other tools involved in water treatment. You'll need to be proactive - preventative maintenance, optimizing chemical feed and equipment will be key - It's easier to fix problems before they become problems.
- Be a team player! We win together and your involvement in daily operational meetings will be key to staying on top of our priorities and sharing best practices and impactful solutions.
- Promote account growth! Partner across teams/ divisions to optimize results and delight your customers with creative solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent, in Engineering (Chemical, Industrial, or Mechanical), Biology, Environmental Science, Technology or Chemistry. Equivalent experience in the field will also qualify
- 5+ years of experience in refining, technical sales in the water process/treatment field or similar industry
- Comfort working in a range of environments including heavy industrial facilities, light manufacturing facilities, and commercial & institutional properties.
- Valid driver's license and willingness to travel overnight 1-2 days per month