Contract Duration: 12 Months Minimum.
The Interface Manager is responsible for the following:
- Lead the interface management effort, to ensure proper identification, definition, design, approval, construction and testing of all interface points.
- Facilitate effective collaboration between all EPC Contractors and external 3rd parties.
- Ensure effective implementation of the interface management system, providing technical guidance on the process and implementation of Coreworx software, and coordinating resolution of technical and scheduling issues throughout the EPC phase of the project.
- Facilitate resolution of interface design issues between parties.
- Support the EPC Contractor's teams in the timely development and approval of interface agreements.
- Actively participate in detailed design, and support the project team during the procurement, construction, and startup phases of the project.
- Ensure adequate interface team representation in the 3D model and equipment layout reviews, and participate in the review and/or approval of key engineering documents such as:
- Interface Drawings
- Plot plans
- Piping & Instrument Diagrams
- Ensure interface points adhere to the following:
- Safety of personnel and facility
- Provision of adequate operational accessibility and identification
- Compliance with project specifications
- Act as the primary contact for all interface matters with Company.
- Participate in constructability value improvement reviews.
- Participate in or lead development of interface pre-commissioning and commissioning plans.
- Participate in and/or lead mechanical completion audits for interfaces.
- Review and approve construction information requests (RFI).
- Review and comment on Contractor change request.
- Champion behavioral safety programs, process safety programs, and diversity & inclusion initiatives.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience as a project Interface Manager
- Minimum of 7 years' experience leading/working in industry, in technical, operational and/or planning roles, with Ethylene and/or Polyethylene experience a plus.
- Prior experience utilizing Coreworx interface management software.
- Engineering Degree is a preference.
- Previous site experience, process engineering, and/or turnaround/project experience will be advantageous.
- Strong commitment to personnel and process safety.
- Knowledge of Industry Standards.
- Capable of managing multiple assignments.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, leadership, and customer focus.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.