Client currently looking for control systems engineers to join their team. Engineers should be prepared to learn and will need to actively participate in the development and implementation of control systems designs for miscellaneous projects. As an integral part of the design team, control systems engineer will be given the opportunity to grow by:
Senior control systems engineer, with 10-15 years of experience, including experience as a discipline lead on large projects.
- Design of instrumentation and controls for bulk material handling equipment; conveyors, crushers, flotation units, and associated equipment, including development of specifications and functional descriptions.
- Design of controls based on Allen-Bradley Logix family of controllers, primarily ControlLogix.
- Design of controls based on Foxboro Evo DCS systems
- Specification and design of interface and communications networks between control systems including Ethernet/IP, ModbusTCP/IP, and Profinet via Copper or Fiber Optic.
- Specification and development of interface between plant control systems and vendor-supplied control systems.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.