Production Supervision Specialist - Manufacturing (FPS)Are you passionate about Manufacturing?Do you enjoy leading and motivating a successful manufacturing plant?Join our OFE Flexible Pipe Systems Team!
As part of the Flexible Pipe Systems onshore team based in Midland, TX you will be joining an established business and team with expertise in pipe design, manufacturing, and installation. This unique combination allows our customers to increase production and asset integrity whilst reducing the overall costs associated with a pipeline system.Partner with the best
As a Lead Manufacturing Specialist - Production Supervision, you are to perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line, which includes Service Shops. You are involved in discussions with other functions and teams about improvement in processes and procedures at a global level.
As a Lead Manufacturing Specialist - Production Supervision, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing and overseeing of front-line manufacturing employee.
- Managing hourly employee populations.
- Handling standardized manufacturing processes and guidelines for choosing the right actions.
- Leading a small manufacturing unit or part of a bigger unit with a budget > $1.5 million.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's diploma from an accredited college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Have a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Production Supervision.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact, as well as coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Be a driven individual with proven problem-solving capability.
- Have proven analytical and organizational skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.