E&I Maintenance TechnicianAre you a Journeyman Electrician looking for a new, exciting opportunity?Do you enjoy assembling electrical / mechanical components?John our OFE Flexible Pipe Systems team!
As part of the Flexible Pipe Systems onshore team based in Midland, TX you will be joining an established business and team with expertise in pipe design, manufacturing, and installation. This unique combination allows our customers to increase production and asset integrity whilst reducing the overall costs associated with a pipeline system.Partner with the best
As an E&I Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment and computer numerical control systems including axis/spindle drive systems.
As an E&I Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing preventative maintenance on electrical and mechanical industrial equipment
- Performing basic editing/programming of CNC and PLC systems
- Repairing and calibrating instrumentation/ process controls in compliance with API and ISO quality specifications and/or safety systems requirements
- Training other team members and facilitating team activities
- Working on special projects, as needed
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have knowledge of CNC/NC machines.
- Have a working knowledge of manufacturing process
- Display excellent oral and written communication, analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Hours for this position are 12-hour days, 5 days a week. You will be on-call in case of emergent conditions.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.