- Packages finished product in pre-weighed bags to meet customer orders and assists in shipping and receiving functions.
- Weighs finished product into customer specified bag sizes.
- Assists production and maintenance departments as necessary.
- Keeps hot boxes stocked as needed to meet customer bagging orders.
- Fills and packages pre-weighed bags into secondary containment for shipping.
- Documents consumption of finished product.
- Documents final order output.
- Backs up warehouse shipping and receiving.
- Assists in inventory counts.
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT;
- Works with production, maintenance, administrative and laboratory site personnel to ensure smooth flow of information.
- Maintains positive working relationships with trucking personnel from outside companies.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- AND 1 of the following:
-60 College credit hours OR
-5 years petrochemical/chemical industry experience OR
-4 years military experience