Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Technician
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Zuid-Holland, Netherlands
We are looking for a Completions Discipline Superintendent for our client who is a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry. This is a contractor position for one year with a possibility to extend it and the office is located in the Rotterdam area.
You will be responsible for the pre-commissioning and vcommissioning activities onshore and offshore related to your discipline, in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the Project Completion Plan (PCP).
You manage your team of Technicians and interface with the Quality Verification Inspectors for your discipline.
To be able to create a safe work environment on Site you should:
- Provide the leadership to ensure that the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors assigned to his/her discipline
To be able to meet Group/Project Quality requirements you should:
- Provide the leadership to ensure that the Quality Plan is understood and implemented by the Supervisors/Inspectors assigned to your discipline
- Lead the site Quality verification team for your own scope
To be able to to achieve pre-Commissioning and Commissioning Scope (B&C- Scopes) you should:
- Review the Completion database and ensure the required Pre-commissioning"B" checksheets are assigned to the respective sub system as per the marked up limits.
- Assist Resources with writing of Operational Test Procedures (OTP)
- Ensure Supervisors and Inspectors assigned to his/her discipline are familiar with SBM Construction and Completions processes and that roles and responsibilities are understood
- Monitor Commissioning team productivity and manpower assignment to ensure Commissioning schedule milestones are met
- Ensure Discipline Inspection Test Reports (ITR-B's), Operational Test Procedures (OTP's) and associated Punchlist are completed, approved and logged into the Completion database
- Demonstrate Operational Test Procedure (OTP) to Operations/Client and Class
- Interface with Supply Chain to ensure Vendors are mobilised on a timely basis
- Assist Supply Chain with the procurement of commissioning spares
- Maintain up-to-date as-built dossier
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.