Shell HK Mobility Business consists of 45 service stations covering both HK and Macau area. This is an opportunity for someone who is obsessed with customer-centric, high integrity, and delivering business value. You will work closely with operation and frontline team, reporting to Operation Manager, to grow Mobility business, enhance market position and achieve Shell's objectives. Mobility HK has strong ambitions to redefine its' NFR and loyalty offerings in the marketplace, as well as ramp up energy transition and carbon reduction initiatives such as EV charging and Nature Based Solutions. This brings with it the complexity and a need to deeply support our frontline staff, together with supporting our Retailers.Where you fit in
Be enthusiastic, reliable and have the passion and capability to prepare and drive site operations, productivity and profitability with safe and "Best-in-Class" services to customer of today and the future.What's the role?
You are responsible to champion on-site operation excellence to ensure efficient and consistent service level in every site, every visit, every day, as well as driving business growth by optimizing financial performance through Retailer Value Propositions and effective business planning.
Your role will be focused to:
What we need from you?
- Deliver Operation Excellence by managing the key levers including but not limited to Recruitment, Reward & Recognition, Competence and Customer Experience
- Own the incentive programme for retailers and frontline staff to drive business performance and local initiatives
- Monitor global KPIs on customer service quality and brand elements, and ensure compliance and adherence with the global policies and standards
- Inspire, support and influence internal teams locally and globally, and external business partners to ensure smooth daily operations, administration and marketing execution on-site; and communicate the message to retailers and frontline.
- Manage the site manpower and cost planning, and monitor site profitability and PnL to ensure they are aligned with Mobility strategy, and proactively look for opportunities to improve bottom line result
- Integrate input from stakeholders to develop channel offers including fuel target, retailer remuneration model, and Retailer Value Propositions that are adhering to global policies and standards such as Global Offer Book
Customer is the focus of everything we do. It is essential that you have solid Customer Service experience, good interpersonal & communication skills, excellent service attitude to follow through on commitments to customers in a very dynamic and fast paced manner.
We are looking for someone who possesses:
- Bachelor degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in an operation or business position in retail or servicing industries
- Learner mindset to learn and grow
- Enterprise First behaviours (Leadership, Accountability, Teamwork) and Shell core values (Honesty, Integrity, Respect for People)
- Excellent numeric sense and analytical skill
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills
- Good understanding of Mobility business, particularly site operations
- Fluent in both written and verbal English and Chinese