Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
Veolia is currently searching for an engineer to support the production of water filtration membranes and elements at our Minnetonka, MN plant. The production of water purification membranes is a growing business which addresses the ever-increasing need for clean water. We are looking for a highly motivated and technically strong chemical or mechanical engineer to support our manufacturing facility. Come be a part of this exciting and growing technology! Success Looks Like:
- Track and monitor key production metrics (Availability, Cost of Quality, EHS)
- Identify, develop, and lead improvements and projects to key production metrics
- Apply technical knowledge to troubleshoot equipment/production issues - mechanical, chemical, electrical, controls
- Lead cross-functional teams in a manufacturing setting
- Develop, write, and review process documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Relatable internship experience or 1-2 years of relatable experience is preferred
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We're an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!