- Demonstrated over 8 years of experience in the Role of Quality Supervision of offshore Oil and Gas Sub-sea structures.
- Shall have a proven track record or deliverance in challenging project environments in a Senior Quality role.
- Demonstrateable, successful quality completions of Topsides Projects from Construction to Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, and Handover activities.
- More than 5 years' experience in the development and delivery of External & Internal Audit Programs along with Quality Surveillance Programs.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels.
- Sound technical (particulary with CRA/Clad piping/products), management, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- Preferred BSc in Engineering or equivalent significant experience, preferred Diploma in Quality Assurance from a recognized Quality Institute or equivalent and/or IRCA ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Acceditation & Valid ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Certificate.
- Preferred CSWIP 3.2 Senior Welding Inspector with ISO 9712 NDE Qualifications.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.