- 10 to 15 years as an Inspector (Lifting Equipment, Heavy Equipment/vehicles and Electrical machinery)
- Recognized equipment and inspections certification, including repair work on all motorized construction equipment/vehicles.
- Multilingual in languages e.g. Hindi, Arabic, Malayalam is a plus.
- Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the relevant equipment inspection field.
- Experience in major Construction Projects (including brown-field work) with total capital expenditure >USD$1B
- Recent experience (last 5 years) on Qatar Projects and working in Ras Laffan Industrial City
- Setting up and management of Construction Equipment Inspection programs as well as good knowledge of all motorized equipment will be an added advantage
- To Lead / support and carry out equipment mobilization inspection for all Construction equipment and lifting equipment, related functions for EPC's for Project. Support on boarding of Contractor(s)/ Subcontractor(s) and ensure compliance to Project requirements.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.