Contract Duration: 12 Months Minimum.
- The project manager must have the ability to demonstrate leadership qualities, work as part of a team & interact effectively with a variety of Joint Venture and other project management personnel.
- Project management experience in the oil and gas industry is required.
- Knowledgeable in industry codes and standards including but not limited to API-1104, ANSI B31.3, B31.4, B31.8 and other applicable pipeline standards.
- The position would be required to potentially relocate to Qatar during phase 4.
- Proven record of safety and environmental committed performance
- Mature and seasoned individual, with the ability to direct an integrated multi-discipline and multi-cultural team, including contractors.
- Experience required in effective communication with key stakeholders (operations, base business, commercial), and partners.
- Effectively execute project contracting plans and robust schedules, aligned with meeting, or exceeding annual business plans.
- Minimum 15 years experience managing a major capital project and successful execution of brown field and green field project execution, international and state oil company experience is desirable.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry/construction industry and Pipeline Projects.
- Experience in managing SIMOPS across projects is essential, especially during brownfield modifications and planned shutdowns.
- Experience in managing environmental impact assessments and contributing to public consultations would be a great advantage.
- Must be able to manage multiple and complex situations, relating to project prioritization and personnel issues, ensuring a dynamic team resulting in efficient productivity.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.