Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
As directed by the Equipment Manager, coordinates the onshore preparation, repair, and maintenance of all Survey Services equipment to include surface positioning, subsea acoustics, AUV and ROV survey sensors, conventional geophysical, light geotechnical and support equipment. Functions
- Responsible for all survey equipment, inventory, availability, inspection, repair, maintenance, compliance, calibrations including all relevant documentation.
- Coordinates the receiving, offloading, and staging of offshore equipment returned to base.
- In conjunction with Supply Chain Management, coordinates the movements and compliance of all survey owned equipment and 3rd party rental equipment.
- Ensures that maintenance standards comply with Oceaneering maintenance standards, manufacturer recommendations and regulatory requirements and periodic certifications.
- Assist Technical Support Lead, Product Manager, Business Leads, and Commercial Managers as required in equipment selection, asset readiness profiles, cost for preparation estimates, approval for expense preparations and other inputs required in the support of area projects/installations.
- Perform personnel reviews for the equipment technicians, when required.
- Responsible for equipment technician assignments to meet business needs.
- Supervise any subcontract personnel as required.
- Participates in all HSE, Quality and Operational Excellence initiatives.
- Coordinate the implementation of all equipment technical updates.
- Maintain necessary tools and equipment required to execute equipment maintenance and repair.
- Verifies accurate asset allocation.
- Responsible for hiring of Equipment Technicians with training, cross-training, and competency advancements
- This position has supervisory responsibilities.
- As directed by Equipment Manager, ensures readiness of all equipment in location of responsibility
- Responsible for tracking Survey assets.
- Readiness of all offshore and onshore survey equipment using standardized checklists.
- All process changes and/or implementations are completed and maintained across the area of given responsibility to ensure consistency and operational excellence.
- Responsible for overseeing Repair and Maintenance of Survey equipment at the workshops.
- Review and revise Oceaneering equipment checklists annually
- Review and revise Oceaneering best operations practice for operation of survey equipment
- As required, discuss with Local Operations Lead and Equipment Managers the readiness of equipment to support upcoming requirements and ongoing projects.
- As required, discuss with Project Managers and SCM the equipment selection, preparedness, and delivery.
- As required, discuss with local technical and engineering support, any new or ongoing support requirements.
- As required, discuss with Quality and HSE regarding any new or ongoing support requirements.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- High School Graduate
- Three (3) years oilfield experience with a knowledge of subsea equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect .
- Knowledge of department's policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain work priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences .
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required .
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.