Main duties include locating key suppliers, negotiating the company's purchasing agreements and making sure their materials and products meet the company's specifications.
Procurement Specialists build vendor relationships to secure the best prices on products for their company, as well as these other responsibilities:
- Purchase goods or services that meet the quantity and quality expectations of the organization
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts with vendors
- Track inventory and restock goods when needed
- Stay up to date on industry trends and new products
- Compare available goods with industry trends to determine appropriate pricing
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.