Where you fit in
ID Engineering drives you with the business value through providing world class technical, functional and consulting expertise to deliver the right skills, at the right time, in the right place. In IT Engineering you will have opportunities to work on IT projects, programme and products across the value chain of Shell. Our technical career paths will support your personal development through learning and certifications. We are the home of technical talent where you can grow your career, develop leading edge skills and deepen your business knowledge.What's the Role
- As an Integration Consultant you should work closely with Business Analysts and business users to translate integration requirements into system configurations against S/4 Design standards.
- Develop Interfaces and configure integration components across SAP and Non SAP technologies.
- Support end to end unit and scenario testing of all integration configuration items for full scale business implementations.
- Support Business Analysts and end business users through the change journey including testing and address configuration issues in a timely fashion.
- Act as a key collector of product gaps and improvement opportunities, appropriately document these items and flow these opportunities along with a value case to the appropriate route with SAP (Oil & Gas Consortium, CIO office, Architecture, other SAP engagement bodies as appropriate)
- Should have good understanding on integration technologies and various integration patterns which can be considered for S4 Hana interface developments.
- Hands on experience in developing interfaces (ABAP) to replicate transactional data or master data , integrations with Concur , Ariba , Open Text , CFIN , MDG or any other BTP services and integrations via MuleSoft , CPI , informatica or any other 3rd party middleware's .
- Understanding of whitelisted APIs from SAP API hub and its limitations, also to assess them and map according to business needs
- Experience in SAP Cloud Platforms Integration (CPI) Development
- Working experience handling complex projects in SCP / BTP or S4 skills.
- Expertise on ABAP, API, IDoc, Soap, and other integration models
- Good to have experience in S4 Hana Extensibility developments.
- Good to have knowledge on other Integration.
- Experience in Interface development between SAP and applications such as AIM, IDMS, Primavera
- Usage of SAP PI, Biztalk to manage integration to SAP and Non SAP Applications.
- Preferred to have experience in implementing Fiori App, Business client etc.. for enhanced user experience
What we need from you
- S/4 as a product is on a rapid maturity curve and with that comes a fast paced and rapidly evolving working environment.
- Ability to motivate and retain key skills in what will become a very competitive technology market. Excellent people management skills will be key in retaining staff.
- Able to quickly gather vast amounts of knowledge across all businesses of RDS and numerous ERP's to understand current solutions, challenge real need and incorporate into a singular design. As such ability to quickly develop relationships across multi teams outside the COE as well as excellent communication and challenging skills is required.
- Ability to lead and drive business simplification journeys - in partnership with the business
- Execute the Market Standard Unless strategy
- Ability to manage complex integration scenarios and interfaces between on premise and cloud systems - also with legacy systems
- Minimum of 8 - 12 years of SAP ERP and Integration experience .
- Experience working in multi project environment with many stakeholders.
- Ability to shape and translate a technology enabled vison into delivery of successful business outcomes
- Gravitas and excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to engage and influence senior Finance stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with process owners and senior finance stakeholders
- Experience in developing business cases and in managing IT budgets through the IT demand management and planning process
- Experience planning and leading of Agile initiatives/programs and educating stakeholders in Agile ways of working
- Agile certifications/trainings preferred
- Experience in Agile tooling (ex -VSTS) is a must.
- Strong Skills with SAP Cloud Platform Integration (CPI), ERP Platform background
- Strong ETL or SAP SLT/BODS skills
- Strong understanding of SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) and associated technologies and languages
- Certification in SAP ABAP or S/4 Cloud equivalents or E(xtract), T(ransform) & L(oad) technologies
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Technology knowledge and understanding both in SAP ECC or S/4
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you'll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future - whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we're nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential.
We're creating a space, where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply and we'll take it from there. • We're closing the gender gap - whether, that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
• We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
• We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.