Company: NES Fircroft
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Junior Accounts Payable Accountant
· Invoice Logging & Review:
· Verifying Invoice Details, Entering account Distribution, Communicating with Proponents for Project Confirmation and Quotation / Commitments., Updating Summary Excel Sheets / Pivot Tables for monitoring Costs., Scanning & Linking of invoices in Oracle, Filing AP Vouchers etc.
· Updating Personnel Reimbursement Sheets against Utility Bills, Transport & Courier.
· Setting up vendors records in Payables
· Vendor Payment Reconciliation and Responding to Queries raised by them or Proponents.
· Assisting in re classing Payable entries
· Reviewing and recording employee Expense Claims
· Any other Extraordinary tasks as and when assigned by the supervisor
· Degree in Finance and Accounting
· Experience of working in Culturally diverse organization
· Good exposure to ERP SAP of at least 2 years, with focus on the Accounts Payable module.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.