What's the role?
As a Master Scheduler for Integrated Activity Planning & Scheduling (IAPS), you will ensure that all Pernis individual function schedules (provided by others) are aligned over long- and short-time horizons. By helping the broader organisation avoid schedule clashes and find opportunities for smart work execution strategies (across different departments), you will be able to add significant value to our organisation!
More specific responsibilities include:
What we need from you?
- Resolves scheduling conflicts across functions with relevant parties and actively searches for execution synergies such as scope bundling
- Delivers consistent and readable schedule reports across functions to all management levels. Develops and maintains the reporting tools including KPI' calculations
- Facilitates a disciplined IAPS decision making process aligned with Shell IAPS recommended practice (focal point)
- Communicates top-down management steers to functions and monitors execution plans alignment with strategy
- Help to measure (CPI/SPI) and improve the execution efficiency of vendors
- Owner of primavera resource library across all functions
- Primavera technical expert with focus on schedule coding alignment across functions but also including P6 maintenance of teammember software
- Interfaces with production scheduling to provide operational availability information
- Facilitate turnaround and long-term tank schedules in Primavera
We're keen to hear from individuals with proven experience with scheduling in a complex environment, preferably using Primavera P6 scheduling software.
We also hope you possess the following skills and experience:
- GSAP knowledge to help manage the IMPRESS interface between GSAP and Primavera p6
- Works effectively in a (virtual) team environment and build consensus
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership and coaching skills
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.