COMMUNICATION OFFICER (HSE) Qatar Permanent
Petroplan are currently supporting the state owned operating company in Qatar for a degree qualified Communications or Public Relations Officer. This person should hold 5 years' experience within communications strategy development.Primary purpose
Execute corporate HSEQ communications requirements including all related copy, communications, as well as any required systems, processes, performance measures and improvement strategies.
Ensures that the companies HSE communications and associated processes are in line with company HSE policies, senior management expectations and strategic business objectives, and are also aligned with PR Department Standards.Experience & Skills
- Min 5 years' experience in communications strategy development.
- Proven experience as communications specialist.
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Knowledge of HSE practices.
- Content writing experience for all media platforms.
- Proven social media and networking expertise.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and collaborate effectively across teams.
- Excellent verbal and written command of English, knowledge of Arabic would be an advantage.
- Knowledge in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical related industries or similar would be an advantage.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office 365 and related business and communication tools.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related discipline is required About Petroplan
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.