Company: Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions
Skills: Process Management, Student / Recent Grad
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Baytown, Texas, United States
In this position, the ideal candidate will support the processes and applications used for the Water Services organization.
Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) is a worldwide leader in water recovery, treatment and reuse. We design, supply and operate a range of water systems - from food and beverage applications, to municipal water, to microelectronics ultrapure water and heavy industrial wastewater treatment. Our portfolio includes chemicals & monitoring solutions, startup & operation, membrane & ion exchange products, and custom engineered equipment.
In this role, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• Perform analysis and make recommendations for business process and/or system optimizations
• Map current/future process
• Develop training material (work instructions/presentations) to execute globally
• Host round tables to solicit feedback for continuous improvement projects
• Problem solve business issues
Candidates need to have a general information technology background with competencies in project management, process/product improvement, database management and business process management.
Currently perusing a bachelor's degree in in Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management, Operations Management or equivalent related discipline
Useful skills or abilities:
• Ability to multitask on several concurrent projects.
• Ability to work and thrive in a team environment
• Ability to work with customers and leadership in remote locations
• Communicate effectively to groups in person and over the phone
• Working knowledge of MS Office suite
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and perseverance
We're Shaping a Sustainable Environment, Now. Veolia Water Technologies & Solutions is seeking thoughtful, dedicated professionals to join our 10,000-person team as we deliver leading water treatment solutions for clients across municipal and industrial markets, in locations on six continents.