Human Resources InternMission
We are seeking for an eager and motivated HR Intern to help with administrative and HR-related activities in our HR department.
Human Resources Intern supports employees and managers on important issues such as hiring, relocation, benefits, careers development, performance, compensation, and promotions. It is a varied role where you'll learn our business inside-out, even helping with hiring applications where appropriate. If you are looking to understand how a leading business designs and implements successful HR policy, then this is the role for you.Responsibilities
- Provides support to employees and managers.
- Dedicates face time to ensure employee support through interaction and feedback.
- Organize and conduct employee information meeting on employment policies, benefits, and compensation.
- Act as first point of contact for employees regarding employee relations issues/concerns about motivation and job satisfaction.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
- Comply with all applicable Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Assist in organizing internal teambuilding events and external local community events.
- Candidate must be of Congolese (R) nationality.
- Fresh Graduates with 0-2 years' experience, preferably in oil & gas.
- Must have minimum bachelor's degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must have the right attitude, proactive and innovative.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Can work in a high-pressure environment, learn quickly, and adapts to new problems and situations.
- Must be a team player, able to get along with individuals from other groups in the organization, and a good communicator.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Honesty and high ethics, determination, active listening, confidence and focused.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Only successful applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted.
Please be vigilant to fraudulent activity if you receive a communication or e-mail regarding potential employment, or an invitation to submit applications to a public email address, supposedly from SLB. Please do not send money or pass any personal details to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with us. We will never ask potential job-seekers for any sort of advance payment as part of the recruiting or hiring process. For more information please visit: company website