LOGISTIC SUPERVISORGrupo Epalmo Featured Employer
Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
The SERVICE consists in:
- Organisation of the superintendence service, evaluation of the workload and good repartition between the COMPANY Completion superintendants,
- Planning of all activities and needs in coordination with the COMPANY well and sub-sea team and the services companies involved in different projects: well completion and sub-sea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing.
- Review of the programmes of well completion and sub-sea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing,
- Initiation of the operation review or synthesis,
- Follow-up of the cost control of invoices covering well completion and subsea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing contracts,
- Launching of call for tender for services covering well completion and sub-sea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing activities,
- Anticipation of the need of equipment and personnel for different activities: well completion and subsea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing,
- Contribution to enhance the competences and knowhow for well completion and sub-sea development, work-over, "OHGP" and exploration well testing
- Well completion and sub-sea contracts, equipment supply and planning, invoices follow up
- Preparation with COMPANY well completion and sub-sea superintendants of the operations performance (KPI) for each well.
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: