Production Facilities - Mechanical Inspector Job description:
- Monitor and implementation of quality procedures for skid packages, rotating equipment's & vessels, and report deviations and related rules & regulations of the project.
- Verify that all necessary inspections and tests, as required of the project and by statutory regulations, are carried out and appropriate records are updated and maintained.
- Coordinate quality activities with supplier/fabricators, Clients, and any other individual parties.
- Review and perform material receiving inspection as per company requirements utilizing the applicable standards and specifications.
- Review Supplier/ fabricators/Contractors ITP, procedures related to skid packages, rotating equipment's & vessels.
- Welder qualification witness and maintaining records for the project.
- Performing welding inspection, dimensional inspection and hydrotest inspections at supplier place.
- Performing FAT activities for skid packages, rotating equipment's at supplier place.
- Ensure close-out of all open issues / punch-points within the time frame agreed with all stake holders.
- Inspection notification handling for inspection arrangement.
- Record inspection data and report potential risks.
- Frequent and effective communication with the team.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Oil & Gas projects
- Bachelor's or associate degree in mechanical engineering, or similar.
- Inspection experience in skid packages, API 610 pumps, other rotating equipment's, ENI specifications.
- NDE certification- ASNT Level-II / ISO 9712 level 2 or equivalent for UT, RT, PT, MPT & VT.
- Painting inspector certification NACE level- II, BGAS & Equivalent.
- CSWIP 3.1 or Equivalent - Welding inspector certificate is mandatory.
- Working knowledge in ASME B 31.3, ASME IX and other international standards.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.