Sales Support Specialist Job Summary
She/he will support the account management team in the region by owning all the administrative and transactional tasks required with in the sales lifecycle. In addition, the Sales Support Specialist manages and maintain existing software licenses and new business. In addition, the Sales Support Specialist supports sales organization with timely access to business systems, integrity of S&C data, and ensures adoption / utilization of associated digital platforms. He/She is responsible for business systems access requests and approvals and is accountable for data quality checks and identifying positive and/or negative trends. This person is responsible for supporting sales end-users' adoption of key processes and digital platforms, and for validating internally captured data and 3rd party reported information. The Sales Support Specialist is the point of contact for feedback and queries for frontline sales, including those received via InTouch, and improves S&C data accuracy and integrity in general.
The D&I Sales Support Specialist forms part of the sales support organization.
The role requires attention to detail, flexibility, and common sense.
The role requires close cooperation with account managers, support staff and other members of the D&I team.
The Sales Support Specialist reports to the Digital Sales Lead.Key Competencies
- BlueFlex Regime
- English Fluent Speaker
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator in a Software Company
- Hands on experience with Siebel CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular).
- Others Sales Systems but not limited: SeaCOLT, SAP, C4C and Lawson
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Administration of D&I software licenses for clients in CEE, including software license sales, maintenance, rentals, PPU and evaluation licenses
- Managing and maintaining existing licenses and new business
- Working with account managers, support staff and other team members to provide licensing information, support and help
- Adhering to licensing procedures and processes
- Administration of university licenses
- Running monthly reports and downloading from DELFI System
- Maintaining license evaluation report
- Assisting account managers with maintenance renewal quotations/checks
- Forwarding all paperwork for invoicing to Invoice Administrator
- Entering license incidents into QUEST
- Providing backup duties for other Sales Support team members, as applicable
- Support Account Managers with licensing request
- Support Account Managers on creating quotes and C4C opportunities (if applicable) in SeaColt
- Manage Client's tendering portals.
- Own the qualification process of SLB local entities.
- Support Account Management in tendering submissions
- Review Quotations with Support Functions (Tax, Legal, Finance)
- Request Legal Signature for Contracts
- Generate low tier low value CME entries.
- Gather all back up for invoicing, check PO against the Quote
- Manage billing process for D&I in the territory assigned
- Release Sales Order from SeaColt into CRM/SAP
- Keep Deferred Revenue Tracking File up to date - Revenue File
- Release Orders in Lawson
- Request invoices in fiscal books (co 44 GSBV and others)
- Request revenue transfers in/out
- Print Invoices and send them to clients (by courier, email, etc.)
- Follow-up on Receivables and outstanding collection
Ensure adherence to Schlumberger's QHSE policies, procedures, and initiatives.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.