Would you like being responsible for selling real decarbonization solutions for real complex decarbonization projects? Join our growing team
Our Climate Technology Solutions business provides industry-leading solutions to help decarbonizing the energy space. We work with emitters, engineering companies, regulatory bodies, licensors and any of the relevant players to reduce carbon footprint and pioneer the digital transformation of the energy industry. From green & blue hydrogen to carbon capture, green & blue ammonia, clean power solutions, geothermal, energy storage. Baker Hughes Climate Technology Solutions is always at the forefront of the energy decarbonization. Our sales team is growing fast and plays an increasingly strategic role in building customer relationships and support society in finding the best solutions to decarbonize. Partner with the best
The Climate Technology Solution - Sales Manager North America will be customer facing responsible for winning business in the new energy space in North America. Will develop a customer interface roadmap with a long-term perspective but also with the intensity of turning leads into actual orders. This is a unique role to actually contribute with real projects , real solutions , real equipment to make the energy transition happen.
All this done creating new customers engagements in this emerging new energy market but also leveraging the broader Baker Hughes existing network in the energy sector. A network of a company which is uniquely positioned being able to play across the value chain of the energy transition from capturing the CO2 to storing it underground, from supporting hydrogen production to produce power from hydrogen. As a Climate Technology Solution - Sales Manager NAM, You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Develop a solid pipeline of energy transition projects in the North America for 2023 and 2024
- Transform leads into orders. Deliver an ambitious order plan by managing complex commercial and technical sales processes through involving client and internal stakeholders. Be a deal maker into the energy transition market.
- Positioning Baker Hughes as a critical partner for the carbon capture, hydrogen, ammonia, integrated power, geothermal and energy storage markets. Do this with existing Baker Hughes technology and solutions (such as compression and turbines) but also with technology incubators (such as NetPower, Ekona, Electrochaea among others)
- Nurture and build relationship with key players (emitters, engineering companies, licensors, etc.) to provide them with Baker Hughes best decarbonization solution and technology.
- Lead sales creative solutions together with the product lines. In this job you will be empowered to think outside the box and sell solutions by creating partnerships for the best customer experience.
- Positioning Baker Hughes for critical pilot projects to promote the development and launch of new technology
- Work collaboratively with the various stakeholders in Baker Hughes in order to properly channel customer feedbacks as well as be the ambassador of Baker Hughes Climate Technology Solutions.
- Staying close to industry and government trends and discovering the sources of project funding and identifying key partnerships and alliances to promote Baker Hughes' value position
- Display the ability to take ownership, execute and shape results in a global-matrix organization
- Show the ability to close complex deals / business agreements. Be a deal maker!
- Show knowledge of energy key technologies, compression, turbines, carbon capture, hydrogen, power generation, liquefaction, etc.
- Have a broad and intimate network in the Energy and/or Industrial market in the Americas
- Demonstrate strong written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences and leadership team members
- Education from an accredited university or college
- Experience in either carbon capture, hydrogen or power markets
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.