A. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY. (Required)
Our clients Factory has been selected to manufacture more than 300 wind turbine nacelles for different project located in France and in UK. During Onshore and Offshore Activities, some escaping defects called completion Items, are created.
To ensure the planification and execution of the Completion Items for the Nacelles located on the storage area of the Nacelle Factory, Our client requires a Completion Mid-Term Planner
to support the Completion Team from 01/May/2023
until the 05/April/24
B. SERVICES. (Required)
- Essential Responsibility is to ensure that activities are planned and executed in time. To reach this objective, subcontractor will follow with the completion team, the method statement writing, the material procurement and the execution.
Working Area: Bedford Massachusetts USA
Work will be on daily basis, 5 to 6 days of work per week.
Supplier shall perform the following Services under this SOW: Item Services Task - Name and Description
(detail each Services task in a single box) B1 Ensure that activities are planned and executed in time B2 Plan the Daily / Weekly Work B3 Track and follow the progress, delays and risks B4 Communicate with other Completion Team members the needs and objectives B5 Follow team progress and report any delay or deviation on planning B6 Highlight Specific or High Priority Needs. B7 Ensure that the back office is organized, following priorities and achieving goals and objectives C. DELIVERABLES. (Required)
Supplier shall provide the following Deliverables under this SOW: Item Deliverables - Name and Description
(detail each Deliverable in a single box) C1 Build, follow and communicate Completion Progress by KPIs (Progress on Actionability Status Progress - Material Procurement - Method Statement Progress) C2 Build, follow and communicate KPIs to estimate manpower and skills needed F. PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE / TERM OF SOW. (Required)
All Services must begin from 01/May/2023
and be completed and accepted by our client by 05/April/2024. O. ADDITIONAL OBLIGATIONS.
As most of the Completion Teams on site are not speaking English, it is required to be French
training for Onshore - EHS Training mandatory:
- Our clients Logistics HUB EHS Induction (Given by our client)
- Helmet with chin strap, approved for electrical environment , CE, EN 397, EN 50365,
- Safety Glasses class 1
- Safety Shoes S3 with non-conductive protective toes cap EN ISO 2034
- Gloves (Depending on type of tasks)
- Harness (example of VOLT harness from PETZL)
- High Visibility Jackets
- Arc flash high visibility clothing (mandatory for any electrical work or work within electrical environment
- Trouser (with possibility to insert knee protector)
- Long-sleeves Tshirt,
- Jackets (rain/water proof jacket, winter jackets, softshell),
- Sweatshirt (no hoodies)
- Base layer (Top and legging)
- Arc flash PPE to be complaint IEC 61482-2: 2009 , minimum cat. 1 EN11612 with company logo
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.