Lead Sales SpecialistAre you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?Are you a Lead Sales Specialist that is sales motivated to deliver?Be part of a successful team, Join our Druck Team!
Druck, a Baker Hughes business, delivers world-class expertise, excellence, and reliability in the toughest environments. Druck's piezo-resistive pressure sensors and test and calibration instruments provide our customers with the highest performance, stability, quality, accuracy, and quickest response in any environment.Partner with the best
As Lead Sales Specialist you will be responsible for developing and growing Druck products & services in Italy across Industrial , Process , Transportation & Aerospace segments . You will be part of European sales team, and will be responsible for meeting/exceeding the assigned financial targets for the assigned territory which will include but not limited to generation and management of an order opportunity pipeline , collaborating with approved channel partners and management of key accounts. In this role you will deliver successful outcomes for key industry players through innovation, strategic solutions and building relationships.
As a Lead Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Leading the assigned territory, set and drive a combined direct key account with channel partner sales growth strategy
- Managing customer visits, social selling, working with direct salespeople, channel partners, networking, and research, identify markets, applications & project opportunities for Druck products and services
- Generating a Druck product & services orders opportunity pipeline with key accounts and manage to closure through the companies CRM system.
- Meeting territory order, revenue targets and manage customer satisfaction
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED.
- Demonstrate a wealth of experience in Sales.
- Experience in Process Instrumentation specifically in pressure measurement , calibration and process automation.
- Be able to Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Display good oral and written English communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.