Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?Join our Wireline Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Including the provision of wireline products and supportPartner with the best
Responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
As a Field Service Engineer - Wireline, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing field support, field service delivery and customer training of products and resources to both our external and internal customers globally
- Supporting customer training, materials, and training courses involving the CH Wireline product line
- Assisting in providing customer technical and operational feedback with close interaction with the Sondex team
- Preparing rental assets, including but not limited to maintenance, testing, fault finding, repair and shipment
- Supporting remotely including customer training, operation preparation and operations
- Supporting and promoting best practices involved in the processes and requirements of BH's policies and procedures, especially in regard to the guidelines in Health, Safety and the Environment
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college certificate with relevant Industrial experience
- Have the capability to interpret technical information in order to assemble, operate and maintain complex mechanical systems
- Be able to travel to customer well site locations globally at short notice, on an ad-hoc basis
- Have the ability to work in team to achieve shared goals and results focused - ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Be able to work under pressure and have a willingness to work in varying conditions
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward - making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.