What's the role?
This role is to perform the production of Grease's Products in accordance with Grease Quality System and Guideline, and according to the production plan set by planners whilst meeting HSSE targets (Health, Safety, Security, and Environment). The chosen candidate will ensure that all activities at the grease plant will comply with all the standards (Shell's standard and Local laws/regulation requirement).
The Grease Officer will be responsible for the following key functions:
What we need from you
- Maintain processes of Grease blending/filling facilities are executed effectively and correctly such as work instruction, standard operation procedures and Shell safety requirements.
- Production consistent with grease quality systems and applications, applying equipment knowledge; drum decanting, product dissolving unit, cycle time and lead times, diagnosis and daily trouble shooting and quality procedures.
- Managing hands-on Grease Officer, Grease Operator & Team leaders in the work area. Also Implementing the daily production with clear and action.
- Be able to apply and perform continuous improvement with tools. 5S, KAISEN (TPM), Flow management and LEAN. Analyzing problems and implementing corrective & preventative actions.
- Report daily production KPIs and provide necessary plant data such as LEAN dashboard and production output.
- Provide maintenance execution management following machine preventive maintenance standard and program for machine operation and basic maintenance problem shooting for machine breakdown.
- Support all company's activities in respect with ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS 18001 and Lean activities which are required for improving plant capability.
- Able to utilize resources to meet with productivities, such as product change over, machine downtime, flushing oil and waste management.
- Ensure compliance at all times of Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Training and development of new and existing staff and other tasks following manager's assignment or company policy.
We hope to see the following in your CV:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or related fields of study.
- Minimum 4 years of production or manufacturing process experience.
- Strong people management (5Cs - Create, Comprehend, Communicate, Collaborate and Confront)
- Understanding of Continuous Improvement and Process management concepts and Technique (Lean, OEE and TPM) would be preferred.
- Understanding and awareness in ISO9001/ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
- Candidates who have experience in the Manufacturing, Engineering, Production and Oil & Gas industries are preferred.
- Able to work under shift patterns (rotating).
- Must be proficient in written and verbal English and Thai.
Shell's presence in Thailand dates back to 1892 when the first barge containing Shell kerosene docked in Bangkok. Today, Shell is one of the largest and the longest-established multinational operations in Thailand. The Shell Brand is one of the most esteemed and well respected in the Thai energy sector. Shell played a pioneering role in the advancement of the industry, from the establishment of refineries to a nationwide network of gasoline stations. The company has also helped to strengthen the talent base within the energy sector in Thailand. For more than 120 years of our operations in Thailand, Shell has been growing side by side with the country's developing economy. We have been committed to developing products of quality and to preserving the environment. Our goal is not only to achieve business success but also to play an active role in helping improve society.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.