What's the role?
Your role as an Application Delivery Lead would include the following:
What we need from you
- Accountable for all work performed and delivered for the respective process Areas.
- Responsible for timely delivery of Change requests, Data requests, Incidents and Requests, as per business needs
- Rich Skillsets in SAP Functional & Technical Skills for supporting Projects and Enhancements.
- Regular Reporting to Competency Centre Lead.
- Connect with Business excellence, Information Management and Information Technology , Service Operation Management , and Project organizations to ensure collaboration and to add values to overall Shell business success.
- Good communication sills across other Team members.
As an Application Delivery Lead, you would need to have the following expertise and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant fields
- Extensive experience SAP Materials Management & Warehouse Management areas
- Proven domain exposure in Procurement, preferably in Service, Manufacturing, or Oil and Gas Industries
- Hands on MM Functional with WM & cross functional SD
- Good exposure in setting up and work with Workflow and interfaces
- Good exposure for Invoice processing & Accounts Payable
- Awareness in Basic ABAP with good knowledge on S4/HANA
- Certification in S4 HANA - Procurement Process - is a plus
Shell Nederland BV is a platform for international collaboration, with Shell offering direct employment to around ten thousand people in the Netherlands alone, including roughly 2,800 non-Dutch employees from around 80 countries. Diversity is key at Shell Nederland, and our employees reflect the innovation that stems from a diverse workforce. By joining Shell Nederland, you will benefit from an unrivalled industry-leading development programme that will see you tap into a pool of expert knowledge that will help propel your career. Shell Nederland is the holding company of most Shell companies operating in the Netherlands. Shell Nederland also has an advisory and coordinating role in numerous areas.An innovative place to work
There's never been a more exciting time to work at Shell.
Join us and you'll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future - whether by investing in oil, gas and renewable energy to meet demand, exploring new ways to store energy, or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.An inclusive place to work
To power progress, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment - one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills, and reach your potential.
A rewarding place to work
- We're creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we'll take it from there.
- We're closing the gender gap - whether that's through action on equal pay or by enabling more women to reach senior roles in engineering and technology.
- We're striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity.
- We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We're huge advocates for career development. We'll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.