Senior Instrumentation Engineer Location: Wimbledon
(Hybrid/Flexible working) Permanent position The Role:
As an ambitious Developing Engineer you'll have good understanding and knowledge of field Instrumentation and ICSS engineering, and associated international standards.
You will produce designs that are safe, functional, economical, and in accordance with the specified project requirements with particular experience in greenfield and brownfield engineering of onshore and offshore O&G facilities. You'll be capable of working individually on a small project/study or as part of a larger project team Your Role and Responsibilities:
Your Qualifications and Experiences:
- Preparation of procedures, specifications, and design criteria
- Preparation/input to study reports
- Preparation or review of project deliverables and associated calculations ensuring the safety and technical accuracy
- Detailed knowledge of hazardous area design.
- Assess and integrate instrumentation and/or ICSS's for new platform integration with legacy brownfield systems
- Project interdisciplinary support (eg HAZOP, SIL, LOPA)
- Ensure work meets the requirements of statutory requirements, project specifications and design guidelines requirements
- Prepare requisition documents, undertake technical evaluations, and make recommendations for award
- Vendor package management
- Vendor document review including support to other disciplines eg Mechanical
- Assistance (where required) with expediting, inspection and testing
- Support projects with preparation of schedules and other controlling documents
- You must be degree qualified and progressing to Chartered Engineer, registered with the Engineering Council or equivalent
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.