COMPANY/CLIENT: Puglisevich on behalf of Odfjell Drilling
REPORTS TO: Offshore Installation Manager
DEPARTMENT: General and Administration
SALARY RANGE: $81,000.00 - $90,000.00 CAD
BENEFITS: Benefits Package Applicable (Medical/Dental Benefits, Travel Insurance), Foreign Service Premium (appliable when employee is travelling outside of Home Country)
LOCATION: Offshore Newfoundland, Canada
TYPE OF RIG: DP3 6th Generation Ultra-Deepwater Semi-Submersible, Hercules
ROTATION: 28/28 in NL
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Contract, Full Time
CONTRACT: Short Term Contract; Estimate 5-6 Months
NUMBER OF POSITIONS: Two (2)JOB SUMMARY:
Rig Administrator is responsible for administering cabin allocations, POB and lifeboat allocations, general maintenance of equipment as appropriate in the radio room and administration of Synergi, PowerBI, RIDER crew planner, CMS procedures and IFS routines. PRE-REQUISITES/QUALIFICATIONS:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
- 3+ years previous experience as a Rig Administrator on a similar installation
- Previous weather observing experience preferred; weather observer certificate considered an asset.
- Safety Training Courses: Basic Survival Training, H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, GMDSS, Well Control Level 1, Security Awareness, WHMIS, and Regulatory Awareness
- Structured and organized mindset
- High level of integrity
- Analytical ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Must pass Physical, Drug Screen and Background/Pre-Employment Screening Checks
- Continuous updating of POB lists including distribution of these on the unit, updating POB on emergency boards and maintain control with emergency preparedness organization.
- Booking of Odfjell personnel and personnel assigned to subcontractor to and from the rig unit via the IT-application, Rig Manager.
- Carry out all cabin allocations.
- Update and maintain the workforce plans in the company's CMS, RIDER, for the permanent offshore employees assigned to the MODU based on information provided by the employees directly and from Sr. HR Coordinator for the MODU.
- Add employees to correct crew.
- Remove employees from assigned crew in connection with internal transfers.
- Based on received information update employees' plan for vacation, extra work etc.
- Carry out all correspondence associated with helicopter operations, including radio communications with the heliport and helicopters and all passenger as well as cargo manifests.
- Updating of all lifeboat lists.
- Carry out control with and filing of work hours registration for all non-Odfjell employees on the unit.
- Record minutes from safety meetings.
- Carry out external communication during safety drills and any emergency situations.
- Inspection and maintenance of radio equipment and associated batteries.
- Safety functions in accordance with the emergency preparedness plan.
- Administrative tasks related to Synergi as required.
- Update and maintain information boards.
- Maintain files and documentation on the unit, including technical files.
- Daily recording of observation cards.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of procedures as requested by the Offshore Installation Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating of the maintenance system as requested by Offshore Installation Manager.
- Performing Control Room functions, incl. monitoring and reacting to alarm status on rig parameters.
- First Line maintenance of radio.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The above is intended as a summary of the key requirements for the position and is not intended to be complete list of all duties and responsibilities.
It is the objective of Odfjell Drilling to ensure employment equity within the workplace. We encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities having the capability, qualifications, and experience to make application for this position. Qualified residents in Newfoundland and Labrador will be given first consideration in the staffing of these positions.
To be considered for this position, candidates must apply specifically to this ad.
To apply please click the "apply" button.
Position Requirements Position Rig Administrator Location Puglisevich Crews & Services Limited - NL EOE Statement We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.