Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Chemical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Sittard, Limburg, Netherlands
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer for our client who is active in the chemicals industry, located in Limburg area, for a project of 12 months (extendable).
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Collecting the relevant information from the scope for drawing up TOS. As an example; inspection history, ISOs, device drawings, engineering, revision reports, etc..
• Draw up TOS in such a way that it is technically clear for the WvB what is necessary to be done. Including correct technical specification parts to be replaced.
• Takes note of the technical procedures, EPs, MI, and applies them.
• Keeping overviews of specific activities. For example; eddy current overview, completeness of cluster inspections, PSV inspection forms.
• Indicate when information from other disciplines is needed.
• Considers the risks, measures and HSE instructions and acts accordingly during the preparation and implementation of the TA.
• Intervene in acute danger.
• Considers the organizational procedures and applies them.
• Participation in the scoping consultation.
• In case of ambiguities, proactively inquire with the scope initiator.
• At least 5 years of experience in the petrochemical industry.
• You possess a valid VCA certificate.
• You can read P&IDs, Isometrics and device drawings.
• Good knowledge of the Dutch language in word and writing (German, speaking English is an advantage).
• Having a valid certificate: Flange fitter with protocol NEN 1591-4 is required during TA execution.
• You can master ICT systems.
• MBO / HBO work and thinking level.
• Preferably experience in TAs.
• Proactive (initiates the right action and checks its effect).
• High sense of responsibility.
• Quality driven.
• Can easily work in a team.
• Dare to ask questions.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.