Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries. Duties & Responsibilities Purpose
The execution of multiple Non-Destructive Testing techniques to ascertain conditioning monitoring of components as directed by Supervisors. Report findings within approved formats ensuring compliance with Oceaneering procedures. Functions
- Execute NDT techniques as listed below on items of static equipment and associated piping.
- Ad-hoc NDT inspections as directed by Supervisors.
- Produce detailed reports with isometrics or sketches showing the areas inspected and the results obtained
- Support NDT inspection programs.
- Ensure all NDT Testing and Reporting requirements complies with Oceaneering procedures.
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and complies with Oceaneering procedures.
- Ensure all mandatory assigned training modules are completed within a timely manner.
- Ensure all work is executed in accordance with Oceaneering Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive.
- Additional tasks may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific project tasks as instructed by management.
To perform this job successfully, you must be able to perform each of the essential functions listed below satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations my be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. REQUIRED
- PCN / ASNT Level 2 UT
- PCN / ASNT Level 2 UTM
- PCN / ASNT Level 2 UT
- PCN / ASNT Level 2 PT
- Rope Access Level 1 or 2
- Seamans book
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.