Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for an Integrity Engineer to be based in one of our Client offices in Aberdeen.
The Integrity Engineer is responsible for managing the integrity of UK Operated Assets equipment in accordance with management systems.
They are a focal point for integrity issues liaising directly with relevant functions including Operations, Technical Authorities, offshore personnel and discipline engineers. The position will work closely with the delivery teams for execution of inspection and other integrity management activities.
The role is responsbile engineer for the approval of RBI updates, inspection work packs managing any identified anomolies in accordance with UK management systems.
The Integrity Engineer will ensure that integrity risks are identified, appropriate mitigation is in place, and that systems and equipment are compliant with relevant legislation and processes.
This role has the following responsibilities and outputs
Skills / Qualifications
- Deliver the Integrity Management Systems, ensuring that relevant equipment has up-to-date Corrosion Assessments, Risk Assessments, Inspection Plans and Integrity Reviews
- Manage Integrity Management Contractors
- Manage integrity management expenditure and commitments, including:
- Develop cost estimates for work packages for approval, obtaining third party input where necessary
- Provide cost tracking and schedule visibility through the lifecycle of all integrity scopes the role is responsible for and for financial processes including budget planning, value of work done and forecasting
- Ensure that corrosion management and monitoring plans are in place and followed
- Ensure equipment within the WMS have appropriate integrity PMs and frequency for their service
- Assist the Integrity Lead in the development, implementation and maintenance of effective Integrity Management systems
- Manage anomalies, reviewing risk, recommending mitigation and remedial work
- Assist with development of Integrity Management System documentation as required
- Review upcoming integrity work and aligns resources to meet business needs
- Provide integrity support to engineering work
- Chair the Integrity Management Team (IMT) meeting for an asset
- Support the interface with HSE with regards to integrity issues
- Support the Integrity Lead with topsides integrity verification activity
- Manage the temporary repair register
- Relevant engineering degree or equivalent
- Proven track record in integrity management
- Thorough knowledge of UK offshore regulation relating to integrity management
- Familiar with codes and standards applicable to integrity management
- Familiar with inspection and Non Destructive Testing methods
- Familiar with corrosion engineering methods and management
- Experience of leading and participating in Risk Based Inspection Assessments
- Normally have spent time previously working with an integrity contractor, Operator experience preferred
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.