NES Fircroft are recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of our Client, a well-known Engineering and Design House, based in Teesside. At least 12 month duration, Outside IR35 contract, open to limited companies. Mon-Fri in the Thornaby office, flexible start/finish times, 37.5hrs per week.
- Responsible for the Engineering, Procurement & Construction Management (EPCM) as applicable aspects of the Project.
- Conducting Contract Review and Project Start Meetings.
- Producing and Maintaining the Project Quality Plan Producing and Maintaining the Project Programme Responsible for compliance with specified standards, statutory requirements and procedures.
- Responsible for Contract Management linked to client Scope of Works.
- Inter discipline, Client & Vendor Engineering Co-ordination & Liaison.
- Organising & chairing 30%, 60% & 90% model reviews, minuting & ensuring actions are closed out.
- Attending Design Stage 1, 2 & 3 risk reviews & ensuring actions are closed out.
- Attending Project Risk Reviews Ensuring compliance by client to the requirements of CDM Regulations for the project.
- Liaising with Principal Engineers to ensure the correct resources are allocated as per the agreed manning histogram.
- Controlling engineering output (deliverables) against the agreed scope of work & ensuring delivery as per the project programme.
- Controlling discipline man hours estimate for Scope of Works to ensure working within budget.
- Controlling Project Total Installed Cost as applicable to contract scope.
- Endorsing weekly engineering timesheets, ensuring weekly progress reporting is completed in a timely manner and reviewing engineering progress reports prior to issue.
- Control and coordination of scope changes, against base estimates and programme in accordance with contract timeframes.
- Compiling weekly & monthly project progress reports.
- Working to the project quality plan & IMS procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Chartered Engineer status/degree or equivalent in any Engineering subject or technical ability
- Extensive experience in industry including management and control of large scale projects.
- General knowledge of contract conditions and commercial procedures together with experience in negotiations of such matters.
- Knowledge of current HSE Legislation and Regulations.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.