Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Asset Scheduler with extensive experience in the oil and gas petrochemical industry.
The Maintenance Asset Scheduler is an integral part of the planning team and plays a pivotal role in ensuring that all asset work activity aligns with asset integrity and production objectives. The role, which reports directly to the Planning Manager is primarily based onshore but also requires to mobilise offshore should the need arise.
- Lead the development and management of an achievable work schedule that aligns with asset priorities and reflects resource availability in accordance with Company Processes and Procedures.
Close collaboration with Maintenance Delivery, Asset Support, Engineering and Planning departments to ensure that asset work SAP schedule (90-day and 28-day) preparation is compliant with the company Integrated Activity Planning (IAP) process and CNOOC Maintenance Processes HSE&A
Role-models compliance ensuring all activities are planned and conducted in line with HSE policy & the Life Saving Rules. Specific duties in this area include:
- Responsibility for ensuring that all/any associated corrective work orders on the asset weeps/seeps register are scheduled and executed in accordance with the CNOOC Hydrocarbon Release Reduction (HRR) process.
- Monitor and schedule work orders associated with an asset Non-standard Operational Risk Assessments (NOPRAS) in accordance with the CNOOC NOPRAS procedure.
- Proactively manage Safety Critical Maintenance Compliance in accordance with the CNOOC Safety Critical Maintenance Compliance Procedure.
Communicates effectively and consistently role models CNOOC values. Readily accepts accountability and insists on it from other key stakeholders interfacing with the role.
- Through strong relationship and communication skills influences the team to produce results through compliance with sound process providing coaching and direction to the wider team where required.
Carries out duties in such a manner as to maximise value/efficiency and minimise cost/waste. Technical/Functional
In conjunction with the key interfaces/relationships coordinates and manages the activities of the asset production and maintenance departments. Activities include the management of, and require knowledge of, the following:
- Undertaking Work Order Scheduling as prescribed processes and procedures from inception to execution and completion
- Ensuring full adherence to the scheduling break-in process
- Ensuring efficient scheduling and close out of Work Orders by the offshore operations/maintenance teams
- Monitor backlog daily and conduct a look ahead within the 28 day window to initiate the Safety Critical or Business Critical Re-prioritisation process
- Chair the Daily Scheduling meetings
- Chair the Weekly Schedule Review meetings
- Undertaking quality control checks of SAP Notifications and Work Orders through the complete lifecycle and reporting
- Provide support as required for asset TAR planning activities
- Ensure Work Orders noted in the Equipment out of service register are scheduled as required
- Assist in the identification of Opportune Shutdown Register Work Orders as require.
Collaborates effectively with all key interfaces and looks for opportunities to leverage their network and work with others to develop safe, practical and effective solutions.
- Work preparation and scheduling - works closely with all functions/departments to ensure achievable work plans are prepared and executed to meet asset performance objectives.Continuous Improvement & Innovation
Continually develops improved ways of working through actively seeking feedback/input from colleagues and key stakeholders.
Capability Development Skills / Qualifications
- Ensure continued compliance with UKMS relevant processes and procedures relating to IAP and scheduling, Work Order end to end lifecycle, SCEF and Safety Critical Maintenance Compliance.
- Appropriate level of experience within the oil and gas industry preferably gained within the offshore production operations environment
- Experience \ understanding of scheduling work activities to meet resource levels and Asset priorities.
- High level of SAP PM / CMMS skills, experience and understanding
- Demonstrable strong communication skills (oral and written) and leadership potential.
- Demonstrable experience of adapting to /dealing with change and the coordination of multi-function/discipline teams
Ability to work using initiative and with minimum supervisory direction Company Overview
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.