Overview / Responsibilities Wood is currently looking for Designer/Senior Designer - Instrumentation with design & engineering experience (3-12 years) in the oil & gas / petrochemical / M&M industries. The positions are open primarily for Wood Kolkata office. The candidate will be able to work with following activities but not be limited to:
- Experience in 3D Model in PDS/ PDMS / SP3D / E3D with experience in SPR and Navisworks for viewing Instrument Modelling work; and extraction of 2D Drawings from 3D Model.
- Proficient in 2D drawing preparation using AutoCAD/Microstation
- Conversant in developing Cable Routing Plan, Tray Layout, Hook Up Drawings, Instrument Location Layouts, Loop & Logic Diagrams, System Architecture Drawings, Graphic Drawings etc
- Capability for review vendor information and incorporation in drawing
- Model Review, Clash Checking & Tag Closing
- Generation of Material Take Off (MTO)
- Wiring & Interconnection (SPI preferred)
- IRP Relay Schematic Diagram
Skills / Qualifications
- Satisfactory knowledge in Index, Wiring, Hook up and Loop and Logic Diagram Modules of Smart Plant Instrumentation (SPI)
- Diploma (Instrumentation) / ITI trained / Certification in Draftsmanship
- 3 to 12 years of relevant experience in the oil & gas / petrochemical industry
- 3D Model in PDS/ PDMS / SP3D / E3D with experience in SPR and Navisworks for viewing Instrument Modelling work; and extraction of 2D Drawings from 3D Model.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering, helping to unlock solutions to critical challenges in energy and materials markets. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in 60 countries, employing around 35,000 people. www.woodplc.com Diversity Statement
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.